TiScribe-Mini Brass V2 (Next Drop 11 Dec)
The new TiScribe-Bolt "Mini" is the ultimate EDC bolt-action pen. The length and weight were reduced from the full-size by 25% (easily fits into pocket notebook). Thus making the TiScribe-Mini one of the most minimalist pens on the market.
Fasteners are custom CNC machined titanium torx fasteners for increased strength. The internal pen dimensions were increased to accommodate a wider range of refills. All around chamfers were increased to provide better fidget experience. The USG logo is now laser engraved on the pocket clip.
- Length: 4.77in
- Diameter: 0.375in
- Weight: 1.05oz
The pocket clip is CNC machined from 6AL-V4 titanium. The pen is machined within tight tolerances (bolt/clip WILL NOT scratch the pen - see notes). The pen diameter is only 0.375in therefore super light & comfortable in your hand or pocket.
- Please actuate the pen (clip) as shown
The TiScribe-Mini is Compatible with:
- Schmidt Easy Flow 9000 (Ships with Pen)
- Fischer™ Space Pen
- Any other "Parker Style" refill
A Conversion Kit is Available for the:
- Pilot™ G2 Mini
- US: $6 Flat-rate
- International: $16 Flat-rate
Scratch and Dent Versions: (Please do not send emails inquiring if scratch & dents are in stock. All stock will be posted here. If not posted, then none are available.)
- Fully Functional
- Sold at Discounted Rate
- May Have Minor Blemishes/ Dents
- The bolt mechanism and pen tubes are titanium. Black graphite powder, dry lubrication, is applied on the inside of each pen. This is to aide in the wear-in period. You may also add heavy oil to speed up the wear-in process.
- There is a space between the clip and pen body; by design. This spacing is to ensure the clip does not make contact with the pen body
- Using alternate actuation methods, pushing the bottom of the clip against the pen body during actuation, or modifying the clip may damage the pen and VOID THE WARRANTY