TiScribe-Bolt V2 Desert Camo
Expected Ship Date:
>>> Now Shipping <<<
Pens are Cerakoted™ titanium for increased wear resistance (see note 4)
The Version 2 Lightweight (LTW) comes standard with 3Al-2.5V titanium pen body. This adds Increased wear resistance as 3Al-2.5V is more durable than the traditional titanium. Furthermore, the pen body weight was by decreased by 10%.
Fasteners are custom CNC machined titanium torx fasteners for increased strength. The internal dimensions were increased to accommodate a wider range of refills. All around chamfers were increased to provide better fidget experience. The USG logo is now laser engraved on the pocket clip.
The pocket clip is CNC machined from 6AL-V4 titanium. The pen is machined within tight tolerances (bolt/clip WILL NOT scratch the pen - see notes). The pen diameter is only 0.375in therefore super light & comfortable in your hand or pocket.
- Diameter: 0.375in
- Length: 5.58in
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Please actuate the pen (clip) as shown below
The TiScribe-Bolt is Compatible with:
- Pilot G2 (Ships with TiScribe-Bolt)
- Pilot V5
- Pentel Energel Series
- Uniball 207 Gel
- Uniball Jetstream
- Schmidt 5888
A Conversion Kit is Available for the Below Refills:
- Any Parker Style
- Fischer Space Pen
What Others are Saying
- "Best Bolt-Action Pen on the Market!" Nick Shabazz Gear Reviews
- US: $6 Flat-rate
- International: $16 Flat-rate
Scratch and Dent Versions: (Please do not send emails inquiring if scratch & dents are in stock. All stock will be posted here. If not posted, then none are available.)
- Fully Functional
- Sold at Discounted Rate
- May Have Minor Blemishes/ Dents
- The bolt mechanism and pen tubes are titanium. Black graphite powder, a dry lubricant, is applied on the inside of each pen. This is to aide in the wear-in period. You may also add heavy oil to speed up the wear-in process.
- There is a space between the clip and pen body; by design. This spacing is to ensure the clip does not make contact with the pen body
- Using alternate actuation methods, pushing the bottom of the clip against the pen body during actuation, or modifying the clip may damage the pen and VOID THE WARRANTY
- The ceramic coating is wear resistant, but not indestructible. Please do not "impact test" the pens by dropping, throwing, or rubbing them against hard surfaces. Doing so may damage the pen and VOID THE WARRANTY