TiScribe-Go True Copper - Mini Size (4.76in - 42g)
The TiScribe-Go is a direct replacement for the TiScribe-Bolt V2. It has the same form factor as the V2 with MOST of the V3 upgrades. The entire pen is machined from hardend copper. Updated features below:
- Deeper Carry: Equal to V2, < 0.125" than V3
- Reduced Clip Length: Will NOT Hit Fingers
- Near Zero Tip Wiggle: < 0.0005" w/ Pilot G2
- NO SCREWS! Complete Break Down in < 10s
- Higbee (Blunt Start) Threads: Push & Turn
- "J" Shaped Bolt Action: Pull down & flick it!
- Clip Bevels/Jimping. No More Sore Thumbs!
- Diameter: 0.40in
- Length: 4.78in
- Weight: 42 grams
3. The TiScribe-Go Mini Size is Compatible with:
- Any Parker Style Refill (also Fisher Space Pen)
4. Shipping Costs
- Cost calculated at checkout
The bolt mechanism and pen tubes are precision machined from titanium. Lubricant is not required, but can be added if desired. We recommend a dry lubricant such as black graphite powder. You may also add heavy oil, but understand that it may stain your clothing.
There is a space between the clip and pen body; by design. This spacing is to ensure the clip does not make contact with the pen body.
Using alternate actuation methods, pushing the bottom of the clip against the pen body during actuation, or modifying the clip may damage the pen and VOID THE WARRANTY.